- Swarp - SWARP develop downstream services for sea ice and waves forecast in the Marginal Ice Zone (MIZ) in the Arctic.
- Arctic ROOS - Arctic ROOS promote, develop and maintain operational monitoring and forecasting of ocean circulation, water masses, ocean surface conditions, sea ice and biological/chemical constituents.
- Seascape arctic - Arctic Today
- Cryosat mission - ESA’s CryoSat mission is dedicated to measuring the thickness of polar sea ice and monitoring changes in the ice sheets that blanket Greenland and Antarctica.
- Polarview - Polar View is the world’s leading organization for the provision of operational, satellite-based monitoring of the polar regions and the cryosphere.
- KEPLER - Key Environmental monitoring for Polar Latitudes and European Readiness
- INTAROS - Integrated Arctic Observation System
- Copernicus - Marine environment monitoring service
- The Nansen Legacy - Pioneering research beyond the present ice edge
- CVL (ESA funded)
- MOSAIC program - Embark on the largest polar expedition in history.
- S1-Denoise (ESA funded)
- MOIRA (ESA funded )
- ESA climate change initiative
- ESA United space in Europe
ESA´s planned Copernicus High Priority Missions :
- CIMR: Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer
- CRISTAL: Copernicus Polar Ice and Snow Topography Altimeter
- ROSE-L: L-band Synthetic Aperture Radar
--- more to come...